top of page


Call (02) 6687 1276
Chinese Medicine is effective for many complex health conditions

Meet with Dr R.J. Singer (Chinese Medicine) for a full Chinese medical diagnosis and to discuss any of your concerns and health goals.

Adults and Children see the doctor for a wide range of health conditions; from a case of the sniffles, to pain, and chronic illness. Things such as:



Emotional Imbalances

Fertility Issues (Men & Women)

Gynaecological issues

Lingering Coughs

Musculoskeletal Injuries

Pediatric Concerns

Post Viral Syndrome

Oncology Support

Acute & Chronic pain

Allergies & Sinusitis

Autoimmune Imbalances

Chronic Fatigue

Blood Pressure &

Cardiovascular Disorders

Dermatological Conditions

Digestive Disorders

Herbal medicine is the most widely used modality in Chinese medicine. It makes up 70% or more of treatment methods for health conditions in Chinese medicine hospitals and pharmacies. The remaining 30% consists of Acupuncture, Tuina, Diet Therapy, and DaoYin/QiGong. Chinese Herbal Medicine has been used for over 2,500 years. It has been evidence based tested, and meticulously researched and refined continuously over this time. Herbs consist mostly of plant material. There has been a lot of publicity recently of the amazing benefits and efficacy of many Chinese herbs and formulas, especially for Malaria and certain Cancers.  However, there has been a lot of scrutinising of Chinese Herbal Medicine due to the high levels of pollution, and corruption in China. All herbal medicines that R.J. uses are approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) of Australia, who require rigorous certification procedures to ensure safety and efficacy of imported herbal medicines. 

Additionally, R.J. Singer purchases all of his herbs from Taiwan, from suppliers that are leaders in quality and safety testing. All Herbal Medicines are hospital grade, and must pass strict standards and are tested for Species Authentication, Pesticide Residue, Heavy Metals, Sulfur Dioxide, Aflatoxin/Ochratoxin, and Aritolochic Acid. Furthermore, RJ does not support or condone the usage and trafficking of threatened and endangered species.  R.J. can offer documentation of quality control measures and testing to all patients upon request.

R.J. has vast experience in Chinese Herbal Medicine. He has spent many years beyond his university level training in Chinese Herbal Medicine, studying and continuously learning from some of the most renown Chinese Herbal Medicine Masters from China and Taiwan.


He is highly skilled at Chinese medicine pulse diagnosis. Having been a long term student of Dr. Jimmy Chang (Wei Yan Zhang). He has been studying Dr. Chang's "Pulsynergy" system and evolving Chinese Herbal Medicine strategies and formulas for over a decade. He is extremely grateful to Dr. Chang for his continuous generosity in teaching a system that focuses on finding the root cause of a disorder to formulate a Chinese medicine prescription that addresses a person's unique constitution and health imbalances, and not just the symptoms. 

Contact us to find out, how we can help you regain your health.  


Tel (02) 6687 1276 or Book online!

bottom of page