We are planning a healing retreat for June 2016, during the Queen's Birthday long weekend from Friday June 10 - Wednesday June 15. The Retreat will be held in the Byron Bay area. It will include accommodation and food.
Early Bird Discount: $2,150 (if paid in full before May 1)
Payment Plan Available: Three installments of $833 (Payable on April 8, May 8, and June 8)
Payable by Bank Transfer, Visa, or MasterCard. The retreat will consist of a deep immersion into the healing methods of ZhiNeng QiGong Science. It will be taught and conducted in a similar fashion to what was done at the Hua Xia Centre (Medicine-Less Hospital), consisting of methods, theory and specific exercises. The emphasis will be focused on: • How to organize a Qi Field
• Gather external Hun Yuan Qi, and strengthen Internal Hun Yuan Qi.
• Use Qi Medicine for healing yourself, and others
• Deeply practice Lift Qi Up, Pour Qi Down correctly, using consciousness
• Hun Yuan Entirety Theory
• Companion exercises, such as La Qi, 3 Centres Standing Meditation, and Static Methods.
• Develop a pure mind state, and maintain it in daily life It will be facilitated and taught by RJ Singer with assistance from Katrina Hillis. RJ and Katrina are officially recognized and certified teachers and healers of ZhiNeng QiGong. They were trained in China by teachers from the Hua Xia Centre taught directly by Dr. Pang Ming. The daily timetable will consist of: Morning Practice 7am-8am Breakfast 8am-9:30am Theory and Methods 9:30am-12pm Lunch and Rest 12pm-3pm Afternoon Practice 3pm-6pm Dinner 6pm-7:30pm Evening lecture and practice 7:30pm-9pm
According to ZhiNeng QiGong Science, all aspects in existence can be categorized as being either: Matter (form), Energy (formless), or Information. All three aspects are in a constant state of merging and transforming together. When Qi gathers it consolidates and Matter appears. When Qi disperses, Matter disappears. It is the Information that guides and dictates how this gathering and dispersing, merging and transforming takes place.
QiGong uses movement, breath, sound, and consciousness to mobilize Qi. Some styles of QiGong emphasize movement more, breath more, sound more, or consciousness more. In ZhiNeng QiGong all are used, but Consciousness is always emphasized because as stated earlier, information is what guides Qi and Matter. If one understands and develops their ability to mobilize Qi, they can easily heal themselves.
ZhiNeng QiGong Retreat Byron Bay Bangalow